- Set goals, not resolutions – or at the very least, combine the two. It is great to resolve to lose weight, but in order to actually accomplish that, you need GOALS.
- Make self-care a big part of your life. It is important enough to SCHEDULE it.
- Be present. Don’t wish away your time. Focus on where you are, WHEN you are.
- Be grateful. Look around you and appreciate what you DO have. Say thank you to people who help you or show appreciation.
- Resolve personal issues as soon as you can. Give yourself a fresh start for the new year.
- Is there something that you are passionate about? Get involved! Find your cause and take part in whatever way suits you – letter writing, taking part in a walk, etc.
- Keep your promises both to yourself and others.
- Don’t compare yourself, your life, your possessions…
View original post 1,266 more words