Ok. This is the third time that my clearly articulated pro black stance was met with the “you must really hate white people” lament. There was also an offer to pray for me. Because being an intelligent and articulate black woman is a sin. I really need Jesus.
1. Is your thinking so limited that my loving black means I must hate white.
2. Is my loving black so foreign to your consciousness that it caused a brain fart because in your mind only white is lovable.
3. Do you really think I care enough about white people to hate. Indifference is the absence of love, not hate.
4. Are you so disconnected from our shared history that you can’t appreciate how proud I am of mine.
5. The response indicates the absence of a real argument based on facts, so you resort to emotional manipulation.
6. My recitation of history in support of my thesis has left you feeling threatened and stupid.
You have now yelled, asked me why I care, called me evil and said I need Jesus. At this point someone will ask, why am I so intimidating? aggressive? angry? insulting?
And I am none of those things. but I have a strangle hold on your unchallenged, ill formed, out dated and unsupported belief system, so you attack me. And when I laugh rather than attack back you shit your pants… because you are not important enough for me to care….